The mission is to:-
To provide higher education options with Bachelor and Master Degree programs in the field of Art and Design facilitating the national effort of filling the massive educational gap that exists in the creative field. To educate our students with the ability to analyze and critique experience, so they become active, an outstanding member of our society, both personally and professionally. Through interaction with diverse practising professional artists, art historian and designers, students are exposed to the importance of ideas concept development, intuition and the value of research in the development of the creative process.
- To Develop knowledge understanding in art, design and communication in the regional national and international context, through teaching and learning informed by professional practice and research;
- Develop professional skills and competencies of self-directed study with a relevant approach to practice and theory
On successful completion of the course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an advanced, critically informed understanding of the originality of your practice-based research.
- Articulate contemporary and historical context for your practice.
- Reflect on the social and ethical responsibilities of the creative practitioner.
- Implement and monitor quality assurance at the department level.
- The teaching of Modern arts as well as traditional crafts.
- Promote a campus environment that welcomes and honour women of all races, creeds and cultures that values intellectual curiosity pursuit of knowledge and academic integrity
- To improve the quality of the workplace, studio.
- This Masters Study Program is to provide specialized studies directly relevant to specialist areas of fine arts in which students intend to seek employment.
- The main objective is to provide an educational foundation for a range of creative, technical & management career in fine arts
- To identify and develop transferable and professional skills relevant for employment or further studies
|S,No||Name||Designation||Highest Degree||Work Status||Spatialization|
|1.||Parveen Akhtar||Associate Prof||Mphil||Regular||Taxidermist, Painter|
|2,||Durdana Naseer||Assistant Prof||Mphil||Regular||Sculpture|
|3.||Shaheedan Ukhra||Assistant Prof||Mphil||Regular||Sculpture|
|5.||Hajira Bano||Assistant Prof||BFA||Regular||Painting|