- EXAMINATION BRANCH
Examination branch is responsible for the conduct of exams along with Academic Calendar, examination schedule, Providing exams regarding material to the departments, Results compilation, grade against each course, as per prescribed formula, transcripts, degree certificates, Provisional and character certificates, Detailed marks certificate and medium of instruction certificate.
The Department is also responsible for the conduct of convocation.
- CODE OF EXAMINATION
- Students should be registered in university
- Attendance percentage Minimum 75%
- Dues should be cleared
- CONDUCT OF EXAMINATION
- The examiner shall be appointed by the head of concerned department.
- The student should bring their original CNIC/Student ID Card throughout examination.
- If the student leaves, she should handover the question paper and answer book to the examiner.
- Cell phone or any other electronic Gadgets are strictly prohibited in the examination hall. If found it will be confiscated and paper will be cancelled.
- Mutilates the answer book or removes a leaf, the answer book shall be cancelled.
- Any kind of misbehave and disturbance in or around the examination center will lead against student.
- GRADING SYSTEM
Final grade in each course shall be awarded, as per prescribed formula, keeping in view the class size, to the students on the basis of marks obtained by the students and her relative position in the class in the respective course. These grades then converted into Grade Points (GP). For determining a student’s position at the end of every semester, the Grade Point Average (GPA) and finally Cumulative Grade Point Averages (CGPAs) system shall be used.
Fractional Grading Policy
|Grade||Grade Point||Percentage Obtained in a Semester System|
|A||4.00||85 & Above|
Ref: Draft Policy Guidelines for the Implementation of Uniform Semester Examination System page# 19&20
- Academic Calendar
5.1. BS & Master Spring and Fall 2018
For BS Program Session: 2018-2022
BS & Master Spring and Fall 2019
BS & Master Spring and Fall 2020