Name: Mis Faiza Sajjad
Designation: Assistant Registrar
Provide efficient & effective service to employees & staff in confidential, atmosphere, promote training, concerning rules, regulations, policies, and procedures, employee’s compensation, and general job duties in order to alleviate the potential for litigation.
What the establishment Section does:
The establishment section serves under the direction and control of the Campus Director, and advise the Campus Director on the administrative activities of the university, the duties and responsibilities of the Establishment are as follows.
- Administers the daily operations of all departments of the university, which are under the Campus Director.
- Provides administrative support for all departments in the SBK Women’s University. Supervise and evaluates departments performance.
- Provide assistance, responds to employee and general complaints, and promotes positive relations.
- Performs complex professional, technical, and administrative tasks relating to the administration of the university departments.
- Represent the university and provides information to public, private organizations performs general administrative duties such as devising goals and revising reports.
SBK Women’s University