The vision of the Directorate of Quality Assurance and Accreditation is to target emerging challenges of tomorrow. And to meet these challenges we try our level best to train faculty and administrative staff in the required field. We provide the required facilities to the students so that they can excel in academic fields, conducting research, interdisciplinary fields and integrated academic planning.
The DQA&A mission is to,
- Promote the quality development and faculty assessment capacity.
- Identify and recommend good practices in transferring knowledge and to recommend new methods for facing challenges in Higher education.
- Bring a continuous change in the academics for the promotion of quality education.
- Produce graduates capable of contributing to the development of region and act as an agent of change for the society.
- Ensure that systematic quality research is carried out in every department.
DQA&A is responsible for
- Promoting the public confidence that the expected quality standards of the institution are promoted and safeguarded.
- Assessing the methods teaching and learning in each subject area.
- Defining clear and explicit standards of education.
- Annual monitoring and evaluation.
- The assessments of the departments.
- Getting feedback from the students as well employers.
- Providing program specifications.
- Ensuring quality assurance of Masters, M. Phil and PhD programs.
- Assessment of institutions.
- Providing framework for qualification.