Internationally recognize university, contributing the positive socio economic and cultural development in Balochistan and country within the parameters of Islam.
Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University endeavors to provide the women of Balochistan and the rest of Pakistan with an excellent standard of education and with the best skills regardless of creed, class or age. It aspires to impart education that not only develops the minds of its females but also makes them socially responsible citizen.
Bring revolution in Balochistan with regard to women’s education through research to meet the globally recognized challenges:
- to achieve excellence in academic and research through our services to all females aspiring to be a productive professional in the society.
- to regulate all academic, financial and administrative activities through proper forum.
- to develop capacity and promote innovative methods and approaches in research; and
- to promote market/industry oriented research and consultation in the university.
- to Bring standard of our scholars at par with International level through research activitie.
- to develop infrastructure and facilities that meet the altering demands, approaches and working patterns of our diverse staff and students population.
- to adopt revolutionary best practices and values in the use of ICT in teaching, learning, and research throughout the University.
- to achieve considerable increase in own resources head.
- to formulate viable financial plan governs with cut and dried policies and control over expenditure in order to uphold the budgetary provision.
- to develop skilled females to make then self-sustainable.
- to attract more donor support for University programs.
- to promote and improve financial resource generation and management systems.
- to promote University’s academic and research activities for the unique identification of University among HEI.